Friday, June 7, 2013

ShuUemura VS Shiseido Eyelash Curler



 


 
I wanted my first post to be very special. It is something I wish I had found a long time ago. Arch measurements for the ShuUemura and Shiseido eyelash curler. I must have very shallow Asian eyes, because the number one problem I have had with finding the right eyelash curler was that they never fit the curve of my eye! The center of it would always be very far from the lash line while the corners would be pinching me :(


These are approximate measurements of course, but as you can see, the arch of the ShuUemura eyelash curler (gold) is 3/8 in. and the Shiseido (dark grey) eyelash curler is 2/8 in. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it's like buying a pair of shoes. A size 6 will fit better than a 6 1/2.
The other difference is in the pad. the ShuUemura one is a lot softer than the Shiseido. The pads are interchangable, so I have tried the ShuUemura pad in the Shiseido frame and it's pretty awesome :)

 
Disclaimer: All products featured were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment