Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birchbox June 2013


I also received my June Birchbox today! Birchbox is also a beauty subscription service like Ipsy and is also $10 a month or you can buy a yearly subscription for $110. I don't think that the Birchbox products are as generous or full sized like Ipsy but they have a great points program. For every item you write a review for, you receive 10 Birchbox points, and for every dollar you spend on their site, you earn 1 point. You can redeem 100 points for $10 off of your purchase. So if you save up 300 points, that would give you $30 of free products. A lot of times they will offer bonus points, so it's easy to earn them.

I think the only item I received that was full sized was the Color Club nail polish in London Calling. It is 0.25 fl oz.
I also received samples of Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo for dry and frizzy hair. It has a fruity/citrusy scent to it and a milky, light pink color.
There is also foil packets of Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner and Davines Oi/Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion.
Then there is a 0.25 fl. oz. pot of Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser and a LAQA & Co. Lil' Lip Duo. Not sure what color it is because it's not labeled.

 I will post more pics and review these products once I've used them. So stay tuned!

If you would like to sign up for Birchbox, please feel free to use my referral link :)


Disclaimer: All products shown were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment