Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ipsy June 2013


I just got my June Ipsy Glam Bag today and I absolutely LOVE it! Ipsy is a beauty subscription that costs $10 a month and is completely worth it.

I received the following items:
Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink. Retails for $12
NYX Cream Blush in Hot Pink. Retails for $6
Jcat Sparkling Cream Palette in SCP107. Retails for $4.49
Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in Purple. Retails for $21
Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo in travel size. Retails for $2.99
Leopard Print Bag (maybe $3?)

Total value of my Ipsy bag is $46.48 without the bag.
I will post reviews and close up pictures once I've tried out these great products.

If you are interested in signing up with Ipsy, then you won't be disappointed!
Please feel free to use my referral code:
http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hdajwra8vwbbgu7

Disclaimer: All products featured were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment