Sunday, June 9, 2013

Best Hair Detangler and Detangling Hair Brush

I have been on the search for a great hair detangler and hair brush. You may have seen the Hair Bean on TV but I actually found it at Ross (it's like a Marshall's). It's original price was $9.99 but at Ross you can buy it for $4.99 or $2.99. This product does exactly what is claims. It combs your hair without hurting and does not pull out a lot of hair. It can be used on all hair types, while wet or dry. My hair is long (down to my waist) and is prone to damage. This brush is the best brush I have ever used. The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it has no handle. However I can over look that considering how gentle it is on my hair.I highly recommend the Hair Bean!
To make brushing my hair even easier, I have fell in love with with Beauty Protector's Protect and Detangle spray. I received a sample in my Birchbox this month and could not believe the difference! I have tried detangling products from Pantene, L'Oreal, Ion, Mane N' Tail, and Dove. NONE of them can compare to Beauty Protector's product. Unfortunately it is a BirchBox exclusive and retails for $21.95 but it is totally worth it! It smells and feels great, while doing exactly what it claims! It says that it is an "instant detangler, thermal protector, UV protector, seals cuticle, smoothes hair, locks in color, adds shine, weightless, non-greasy, moisturizes and conditions, for all hair types and  can be used daily." I highly recommend this product!
You can buy it here:
I think you can buy it even if you are not subscribed to Birchbox. However if you decide to subscribe to Birchbox, it is $10 a month and they send you around 5 beauty products to sample. They also have a great points program, which I used to get $10 off of the Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle spray. If you would like to subscribe using my refferal link, I would realy appreciate it! Thanks! :)
 
Disclaimer: All products featured were purchased by me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment