Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bonjour Jolie August 2014 Mystery Box

After receiving my first Bonjour Jolie box in July and loving it, I decided to buy one of their mystery boxes. It was the same price as their regular monthly box ($21) except there are no femenine products. To be honest I am pretty disappointed in this box. I had previously looked at reviews on their mystery boxes and those were waaaaaay better. So far I haven only one review for this month's mystery box and the girl got 4 necklaces, a bunch of candy from earlier this year, like 16 tea bags and better pampering products. 4/6 of the tea I got already came in the July box, so did the oat bar, sesame candy, honey hard candy and honey bee lotion bar. That was another reason I was disappointed. I had only be subscribed a month and I got things in the mystery box that I had just received. I guess it is luck of the draw and I got the short end of the stick...lol
If you have never subscribed to Bonjour Jolie, I would highly recommend a mystery box. However if you are a subscriber they do say that the stuff in the boxes are from previous boxes or items that never made it to the boxes so you may receive duplicates. I just didn't think 50% of my mystery box would be from the one and only box I reveived previously. Oh well...lol maybe I will have better luck next time. If you are interested in signing up, their website is www.bonjourjolie.com Follow them on FB to find out about mystery boxes.

2 comments:

  1. You hate this one? Your box is like worth over $55! It looks awesome. I love Ciate polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out this girl's Bonjour Jolie Mystery Box:
      http://youtu.be/zP2aMF5lOu4

      Delete